- Cost-effective alternative for low loads
- Worktop approx. 25 mm high with D28 system bores in a 100 x 100 mm grid
- Accessories from all D28 system lines (PROFIEcoLINE, PROFIPlusLINE and PROFIPremiumLINE) can be used on the worktop
- M8 threaded bores on all four sides of the worktop including 8 outer stops with screw
- All system bores with protective countersink, perfect design and ultimate functionality
- Optimised outside table edges
- Continuous gridlines in X and Y-direction, 100 mm spacing
- Special dimensions and optional drilling patterns (e.g. M16, M20, M24) on request! Table also available in stainless steel version on request!
|L in mm||1000|
|W in mm||1000|
|H in mm||850 ±30|
|weight in kg||204|
|Your table leg||Standard leg|
Benefits of the DEMMELER welding tables
All our welding tables are generously sized, super sturdy and optimised with FEM calculations on principle.
Axis designation in x and y-direction. Standard version includes precision scaling.
Optimum bolt and clamp insertion with simultaneous protection of the tabletop against damage from materials, even in case of extreme strain on the system bore or when used with aluminium.
Additional bores in the side stanchion for even more clamping options.
The foot sleeve prevents pinching and reduces wear at the cable-hose assembly. This also provides a convenient way of using the ground connector. It also protects the threaded spindle against dirt and wear. Fine adjustments are possible and fixing is stable and simple.