DEMMELER Maschinenbau GmbH & Co. KG
Tel: +49 (0) 8335 / 9859-0
3D Welding table PROFIPlusLINE (PL) D16
- Worktop with D16 system bores in a double 50 x 50 mm grid, resulting in approx. 80 % more clamping options than PROFIEcoLINE and conventional worktables
- 3-row bore pattern on the table side plates with D16 system bores, 50 mm grid in the top, middle and bottom row
- All table sizes optionally available in hardness DEMONT 760 M
- All system bores with protective countersink, perfect design and ultimate functionality
- Optimised outside table edges
- Continuous gridlines in X and Y-direction, 50 mm spacing
- Precision scaling with millimetre division
- Coordinate marking of the bores in the X and Y-direction
- DEMMELER logo recessed in all 4 side plates
- Special dimensions and optional drilling patterns (e.g. M16, M20, M24) on request
- On request table also available in stainless steel version
|L in mm||1000|
|W in mm||500|
|H in mm||100|
|weight in kg||70|
|Your table leg||Special leg|
Benefits of the DEMMELER welding tables
All our welding tables are generously sized, super sturdy and optimised with FEM calculations on principle.
Axis designation in x and y-direction. Standard version includes precision scaling.
Optimum bolt and clamp insertion with simultaneous protection of the tabletop against damage from materials, even in case of extreme strain on the system bore or when used with aluminium.
Additional bores in the side stanchion for even more clamping options.
Leg with sleeve
The foot sleeve prevents pinching and reduces wear at the cable-hose assembly. This also provides a convenient way of using the ground connector. It also protects the threaded spindle against dirt and wear. Fine adjustments are possible and fixing is stable and simple.