- Cost-effective alternative for low loads
- Worktop approx. 25 mm high with D28 system bores
in a 100 mm x 100 mm grid
- Accessories for E (EcoLINE), D (PlusLINE) and P (PremiumLINE)
can be used on the worktop
- M8 threaded bores on all four sides of the worktop
including 8 outer stops with knurled screw
- All system bores with new protective countersink,
perfect design and ultimate functionality
- Optimised outside table edges
- Continuous gridlines in X and Y-direction, 100 mm spacing
|L in mm||1000|
|W in mm||1000|
|H in mm||25|
|weight in kg||180|
|Your table leg||Special leg|
Benefits of the DEMMELER welding tables
All our welding tables are generously sized, super sturdy and optimised with FEM calculations on principle.
Axis designation in x and y-direction. Standard version includes precision scaling.
Optimum bolt and clamp insertion with simultaneous protection of the tabletop against damage from materials, even in case of extreme strain on the system bore or when used with aluminium.
Additional bores in the side stanchion for even more clamping options.
The foot sleeve prevents pinching and reduces wear at the cable-hose assembly. This also provides a convenient way of using the ground connector. It also protects the threaded spindle against dirt and wear. Fine adjustments are possible and fixing is stable and simple.