- Worktop with D22 system bores in a 100 × 100 mm diagonal grid
- 2-hole drilling pattern in the table side plates with D22 system bores in 50 mm grid
- All table sizes optionally available in hardness DEMONT 760 M
- All system bores with protective countersink, perfect design and ultimate functionality
- Optimised outside table edges
- Improved table reinforcement through additional cross-ribs
- Continuous gridlines in X and Y-direction, 100 mm spacing
- Precision scaling with millimetre division
- Coordinate marking of the bores in the X and Y-direction
- DEMMELER logo displayed on all 4 sides of the side plate
- Special dimensions and optional drilling patterns (e.g. M16, M20, M24) on request
- On request table also available in stainless steel version
|L in mm||1000|
|W in mm||1000|
|H in mm||850 ±30|
|weight in kg||244|
|Your table leg||Standard leg|
Benefits of the DEMMELER welding tables
All our welding tables are generously sized, super sturdy and optimised with FEM calculations on principle.
Axis designation in x and y-direction. Standard version includes precision scaling.
Optimum bolt and clamp insertion with simultaneous protection of the tabletop against damage from materials, even in case of extreme strain on the system bore or when used with aluminium.
Additional bores in the side stanchion for even more clamping options.
The foot sleeve prevents pinching and reduces wear at the cable-hose assembly. This also provides a convenient way of using the ground connector. It also protects the threaded spindle against dirt and wear. Fine adjustments are possible and fixing is stable and simple.