- Worktop with D28 system bores in a double 100 mm x 100 mm grid, resulting in approx. 80 % more clamping options than PROFIEcoLINE and conventional worktables
- 3-hole drilling pattern in the table side plates with D28 system bores, 50 mm grid in the top and bottom rows with additional 100 mm grid in the middle, which nearly doubles the expansion and clamping options
- All table sizes optionally available in hardness DEMONT 760 M and DEMONT 890 M
- All system bores with protective countersink, perfect design and ultimate functionality
- Optimised outside table edges
- Improved table reinforcement through additional cross-ribs
- Continuous gridlines in X and Y-direction, 100 mm spacing
- Precision scaling with millimetre graduation
- Coordinate marking of the bores in the X and Y-direction
- DEMMELER logo recessed in all 4 side plates
- Special dimensions and optional drilling patterns (e.g. M16, M20, M24) on request
- On request table also available in stainless steel version
|L in mm||1000|
|W in mm||1000|
|H in mm||850 ±30|
|weight in kg||344|
|Your table leg||Standard leg|
Benefits of the DEMMELER welding tables
All our welding tables are generously sized, super sturdy and optimised with FEM calculations on principle.
Axis designation in x and y-direction. Standard version includes precision scaling.
Optimum bolt and clamp insertion with simultaneous protection of the tabletop against damage from materials, even in case of extreme strain on the system bore or when used with aluminium.
Additional bores in the side stanchion for even more clamping options.
The foot sleeve prevents pinching and reduces wear at the cable-hose assembly. This also provides a convenient way of using the ground connector. It also protects the threaded spindle against dirt and wear. Fine adjustments are possible and fixing is stable and simple.