- D22 table plate with system bores in a 50 mm × 50 mm grid. This results in 200 % more clamping options than with PROFIPlusLINE
- 3-hole drilling pattern in the table side plates with D22 system bores in 50 x 50 mm diagonal grid. This doubles the expansion and clamping options
- All table dimensions are available as an option with the DEMONT 760 M hardness of up to 760 Vickers
- All system bores with protective countersink, perfect design and ultimate functionality
- Optimised outside table edges
- Improved table reinforcement through additional cross-ribs
- Continuous gridlines in X and Y-direction, 100 mm spacing
- Precision scaling with millimetre division, also available with the DEMONT 760 M option
- Coordinate marking of the bores in the X and Y-direction
- DEMMELER logo displayed on all 4 sides of the side plate
|L in mm||1000|
|W in mm||1000|
|H in mm||150|
|weight in kg||200|
|Your table leg||Special leg|
Benefits of the DEMMELER welding tables
All our welding tables are generously sized, super sturdy and optimised with FEM calculations on principle.
Axis designation in x and y-direction. Standard version includes precision scaling.
Optimum bolt and clamp insertion with simultaneous protection of the tabletop against damage from materials, even in case of extreme strain on the system bore or when used with aluminium.
Additional bores in the side stanchion for even more clamping options.
The foot sleeve prevents pinching and reduces wear at the cable-hose assembly. This also provides a convenient way of using the ground connector. It also protects the threaded spindle against dirt and wear. Fine adjustments are possible and fixing is stable and simple.