- Worktop with D16 system bores in a 50 mm x 50 mm grid
- 3-row bore pattern on the table side plates with D16 system bores, 50 mm grid in the top, middle and bottom row
- All table sizes optionally available in new hardness, DEMONT 760 M in up to 760 Vickers
- All system bores with new protective countersink, perfect design and ultimate functionality
- Optimised outside table edges
- Continuous gridlines in X and Y-direction, 50 mm spacing
- Precision scaling with millimetre division, also available with the DEMONT 760 M option
- Coordinate marking of the bores in the X and Y-direction
- DEMMELER logo recessed in all 4 side plates
|L in mm||1000|
|W in mm||500|
|H in mm||100|
|weight in kg||74|
|Your table leg||Special leg|
Benefits of the DEMMELER welding tables
All our welding tables are generously sized, super sturdy and optimised with FEM calculations on principle.
Axis designation in x and y-direction. Standard version includes precision scaling.
Optimum bolt and clamp insertion with simultaneous protection of the tabletop against damage from materials, even in case of extreme strain on the system bore or when used with aluminium.
Additional bores in the side stanchion for even more clamping options.
The foot sleeve prevents pinching and reduces wear at the cable-hose assembly. This also provides a convenient way of using the ground connector. It also protects the threaded spindle against dirt and wear. Fine adjustments are possible and fixing is stable and simple.